The Family Financial Solution Series: FAMILY SERIES
Why Did we Create the “Family Series?”
Despite multiple income sources, families today are saddled with lower incomes, higher debt, and less home equity than ever before. Here’s some key statistics:
- Nearly Half of Parents Don’t Have a Financial Plan per FA News
- According to the Benefit Research Institute, 60% of workers have less than $25,000 in any type of savings or investment
- Consumer Federation of America found that 80% of the survey’s respondents rated themselves as “good” or “excellent” at family budgeting and handling credit card debt.
The President’s Advisory Council for Financial Capacity (PACFC) has determine that kids need to start learning about money at 3 years old. They created a website Money As You Grow. That’s great advice. So we developed a solution to help working adults and families to get educated and start implementing smart budgeting and money management to meet their goals.
We’ve taken our complete set of Budgeting Worksheets and packaged them into an easy-to-use, low cost solution that you can start today with your entire family. We even grouped the kids modules by the age groups that were recommended by the President’s Advisory Council for Financial Capability (PACFC).
Our program to enables families to start treating finances like other critical life situations and goals, through education and creating a plan or a financial roadmap to help get us where we need to go. And training the kids too!
How We’re Different…
- Our personal finance tools focus on the entire family from as early as 3-years old through college with age-appropriate modules
- Our Working Adult personal finance tool and reports rival any competitive offering costing 5 to 10 times more!
- Our passion and mission is to teach fundamental money and budgeting basics, we do not sell or recommend any financial securities or receive any commissions from such
- We develop and sell the best budgeting and money management tools available
- We offer a variety of services that help individuals, communities and businesses with financial planning and money management
Kastler Consulting Group