Choose this full-suite budgeting spreadsheet package to save hours of manual calculations to see your budget, financial wellness indicators and even some retirement estimating.
Easy-to-use, color-coded data input cells make it a snap to enter your data. Financial wellness indicators such as Emergency Fund are coded Green/Red to give you a quick status of “good/bad.” Beautiful graphs and charts will give you an ‘easy read’ on where all your money is and where it’s going. See SAMPLE screen shots of the various budgeting worksheets below…
Working Adult Budgeting Program Highlights
- NEW! Financial Wellness Indicators (View SAMPLE)
- Financial Wellness indicators for Emergency Fund, Debt-to-Income Ratio, and Retirement Savings enable you to see clearly how your are currently performing!
- Retirement Calculator that helps you plan for your future years!
- NEW! Indexed Navigator (View SAMPLE)
- Navigate easier between the financial worksheets with our new INDEX tab
- Improved Motivators and Goals (View SAMPLE)
- Assign savings accounts to your goals; Separate priorities between Needs and Wants; Separate goals for Retirement Savings and Emergency Fund;
- New bar graph shows your progress toward your goals!
- Plus all the great functions from V2.0, such as:
- Cash Flow Analysis (View SAMPLE) Check your spending by category and compare to the U.S. averages!
- Paycheck Allocator – The coolest feature! As you allocate your paycheck to the budget categories, a red indicator will inform you if you’ve exceeded your paycheck amount OR if you are over/under for each of the budget categories. You can make the adjustment right on the screen!
- Savings Allocator Under budget? Now you can allocate left over money toward your goals!
- Virtual Envelopes Now easier to use than ever, our unique Virtual Envelopes allow you experiment on the computer screen BEFORE you set up accounts at your bank
- Debt Pay-off function YOU decide which debt to pay-off first!
Order Item on This Page
“Working Adult” Financial Wellness Program
Order now $30.00
Order all 5 Programs
“Family Financial Solution Series” includes:
- Working Adult
- College Student
- Working Teen
- Kids Reward Program (age 8+)
- “Mommy Cash” (age 3-7)
All 5 for only $47.00
PLUS BONUS Financial Apps
For a complete list of our book options, budgeting worksheets, and services
Visit our online Shop